Abstract must be submitted before the deadline of 30 April, 2019.
Facilities for online submission of Abstracts in MS-WORD files are available from:
Deadline for two pages Extended Abstracts: 30 April, 2019
View topics here
Accepted contributions will appear in a pendrive which will be made available to the delegates at the event.
Authors are invited to submit Abstracts of two full pages (in English), in the format described below.
- Paper Size: A4, single column
- Margins: Top page 3,0 cm; Bottom 2,5 cm, Left & Right 2,5 cm
- Font and line spacing: Times New Roman; single space
- First 3 lines: Should be left blank, size 10, reserved for the editors
- Title: Begins at the 4th line, capital letters, size 14, bold, left alignment
- Authors Names: Size 10, left alignment, one line interval from title above
- Authors affiliation: Size 10, left alignment, two lines interval from ABSTRACT heading below
- Main Text: Size 12, full justification, 6 pt space after paragraph, no indentation
- Headings: Capital letters, size 12, bold, one line interval from text above
- Legends (Figs & Tables): Size 10, one line interval from text above and below
- References: References to cited literature should be identified in the text with author(s) name(s) and year of publication (ex: Mascarenhas, 1997). Full citations should be grouped at the end of the paper and in alphabetical order of first author’s name. Always give inclusive page numbers for references to journal articles and a page range for books. Each reference must be cited in the text.
A sample abstract is available for download:
Download the template
All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
Extended Abstract submission
Authors of accepted Abstracts are kindly invited to submit an Extended Abstract of their papers. The format is the same used for the Abstracts, but there is a limit of four pages.
Extended Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline of 31 May 2019 . Please use our online submission available from: www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=m2d2019
The submission of Extended Abstracts is optional. The Extended Abstracts will replace the corresponding Abstracts in the final version of the conference proceedings.
Special issues of the Conference papers
We have been successful in attracting 5 journals that are willing to publish some of the selected submissions. These journals are given below and we encourage delegates to state in their conference submission that they intend to submit a detailed paper for their selected journal.
For additional information, please contact either of the following:
Professor Dario Croccolo
DIN – Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Bologna.
Tel: +39 051 2093413